Sunday, April 18, 2010

Its been a while ...........



Helloo all, SVERAL months later..


So what has happend since last time, when i was 10 weeks pregnant. Well i am now 28 + 5 days pregnant, due date has been dated to July 13th and we know that its a little boy, actually a little Neo. Our little Neo is soooo active in mommies tummie and I can almost feel him all day long, its such an amazing feeling. Nothing that I could ever explain och even imagaine before this. The other night wass the first time he showed himself to daddy too so he could see tummy movment and really feel several kicks too. Everything becomes so more real now and the countdown has begone.
Its really become countdown for my cousin and Erin, cant beleive that two of the closest people in my life are going to have a baby in the same timespane as me, by actually just a few months between. Its just a little sad that I wont get to spend lots of time with Erins little munchkin.
Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment