Monday, March 7, 2011

Babyshower Brooke

Last Sunday Heather and I organized a surprise babyshower for Brooke! What a great day we had!
Thanks Heather for hosting, Brooke for showing up!! hahaha and all the girls for joining =)

Brooke was super surprised to see 13 of her closest friends in Sweden all in one room and there just for her!! I thought that maybe so had a clue, but nope.. she knew nothing!
It was a great day with yummy food, a babycake (im so proud of my self, I have never made a cake ... so for my 1st cake, this babycake turned out pretty good), games and a bunch of presents for baby Olsson!
Soo excited to soon get to meet this little munchkin!

SURPRICE!!!!!!!!!!!

How big is Brookes tummy game

Diaper game

Mmmmmm cake!

Sophie and Neo having ballon fun

Diaper cake

baby ballon
Mmmmmm cake again!

All the girls!

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing day! You guys are the best, thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete