Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Congrats!!

Congrats to my cousin Lina and Daniel that today became parents to a little boy!! I was sooo sure that she was going to have a girl.... But this is great, now Neo and this little one can become best of boybuds!!
She didnt have the easiest if times, and after MANY MANY hours of pain they did a c-section on her. Why cant they just do that to begin with, do you really have to wait 24+hrs??

I also found out today that Shekira had a boy on April 30th!! Congrats to you, cant wait to see the pics and hear all about it girl .. so update me =)

1 comment:

  1. All boys eh!!! Fun.... now the cousin's can play and be best buds all their life... he he.
    Hopefully you won't have the same 24+ painful experience.... you probably just pop that baby out in no time!

    I know for sure that Erin will have a girl though... I can feel it! We are going out for dinner on Friday night with her, Andrew and some other friends... it's the "last supper" as the baby can basically arrive any day now =).

    I'm so excited, I'm going to be an Autie to your babies.. he he.

    ReplyDelete