Monday, May 31, 2010

Wierd Wierd people .....

Well yesterday was Mothers Day here in Sweden, i took my mom for brunch at the Hilton here in Malmö for a mothersday/birthday celebration from me! It was a beautiful set up and the food was amazing! All you can drink freshly pressed OJ, oysters, cheeses, antipasto, fresh breads and lots more yummmies!!

Well after this we did a little window shopping, in one store i rested on moms suitcase. This guy that I had been watching a bit in the store, as i saw that he was "high, wierd or mentaly ill" came up to me and asked me if I was pregnant .. and from this YES awnser i somehow started a one way converastion about my vagina! hahaha, this guys started tell me about a film he has seen on the web with a man that can put this head in a female vagina .. and if she ould be that i shouldnt have a problem delivering a baby ...... well ... as you can understand this conversation went on and on and was only about my vagina... the store clerk called security .. i wasnt even looking at this man at this time .. just trying not to make him upset, as you never know when kind of state they might be in! thinking about it now, its kinda funny everything that he said!

No comments:

Post a Comment