Thursday, June 10, 2010

1,5 days left at work

Well its 1pm Thursday afternoon, I just came back from lunch with my coworker Andreas that wasnt abe to join the rest of us for lunch yesterday, when I had my "goodbye work lunch". We had som yummi Indian today, love it!!!
This also means that I have 1,5 days left at work before im OFF for around 14 months =) well off and off ... im changing working areas and resposibilites!

Also had my bi-weekly checkup today, all is good ... just a little low iron and that I should start taking some iron supplements, this could be the reason to why I had a bloddy noice while i was sitting in the waiting room and got blood all over my tshirt! so i also just came back from buying a new top to wear =)
Neo hasnt laid himself in the proper position yet, he is headdown ... but still moving a little freely. So she started with saying, that IF your water break .. dont even wait to call the hospital and let them know that your on your way .. just get there!!! OMG .. could my water break already!! The time is really near now, crazy to think about that I could become a MOM any day/week now.
We have almost prepared everything in the apartment now, last night we had a big "build IKEA" furniture night ... hiiihihiii it took 3hrs but we did it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Show us the IKEA furnitures!!!! And don't pop the boy out just yet, let him stay in the oven until I arrive!!! And it's not called Noice, it's Nose!!!! =) Love you

    ReplyDelete