Sunday, June 13, 2010

Babyshower

Grandma Evi and mother in law Kristina

Brooke and I
Sherine, Linda and I


Lindas Nicovan and Sherines Odessa


Jenny Wiik, me, Linda and Carro (i met her in Toronto through SWEA, she is the one the introduced me to Brooke)
Diaper cake from Brooke


Mom and Jenny Wiik little cutíe Milo, he really felt confortable with my mom and started cuddeling with her right away. She must remind him of his grandma






My beautiful American friend Brooke here in Sweden wanted to bring some North American traditions to Sweden. So she organized a babyshower.
It was held in a beautiful garden in one of their glasshouses.
Great food and dessert, a cute diaper cake and a bunch of great gifts for Neo!!
Thanks everybody that cameout and for all the perfect gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment