Monday, August 9, 2010

Beautiful Linnea and Neo













My lovely friend Linnea in now on her way back to Toronto! So sad...
Love u girl!! xoxoxox misss yah
She came back down to Malmo Saturday night.. we were hoping on a beautiful Sunday so we all could visit the beach and her and David would be able to take a dip in the water ... but nope. The only water we got was RAIN, lots of it! So it ended up being a day at the mall!! Neo is such a good boy, so feeding and changing diapers is no problem at all! Linnea was so impressed with me, she didnt even notice that I changed him in his stroller in a store ... easypeasy!! =)

Then evening at home included home made pizza, pictionary game and a movie.. a movie that ended up being sleepy time for me .. I cant stay up through a movie ...but what else is new :-)

1 comment:

  1. Aww sweetie pie, I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!
    I had such a wonderful time with you and I already miss you like crazy my bestest friend EVER! You ROCK as a mom Sirina, you really just fit into the roll of a mother so perfectly. And yeah, it's true I had no idea you were changing Neo's diapers in that store ha ha. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! MUAH.

    Cant wait for you to come to Toronto in the spring.

    PUSS MIN LILL GURKA!

    ReplyDelete