Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day care update

So things are not going as planned. It has now gone 1,5 weeks since Neo started daycare, and we can still not leave him. It just keeps getting worse and worse, with small improvments now and then!
The first few days we left him for an hour, this was fine. But as soon as he saw me, he just wanted to come to me right away and did not want to go down, the 3rd day they went for a little outing in the forrest right beside the daycare. They ended up calling me after 30 mins and said that I had to come and get him as he was SOOOO MAD!! they had tried to walk him around by himself, stroller and play but nothing worked. So Alex and I went to pick him up .. about 10mins after this he was HAPPY Neo again!
He has made a few improvments, as eating breakfast without me (but im in the same room) play in the playground away from me for 1,5hrs, but today was just downhill and we went home early. Hoping that he was just having a bad day. Tomorrow David is going to try to go there by himself, to see if he might act differently with just dad!
Ill keep you updated. It is very stressful that this isnt wirking out, and im stressing about work and having to soon go back! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment