Friday, August 26, 2011

My LCHF dinner

For a little more then 1 month now I have been on the LCHF diet (low card high fat), as little carbs, sugar (regular and fruit) as possible and high in fat, protein, vegetables.. foods should not have more the 6g carbs per 100g. So this is my rule when im out shopping!!!
Todays dinner.. homemade burger in lettuce with a creamy coleslaw, yummmmmii
I have lost 4cm around my waist already!!! My plan is to eat LCHF to years end. It was really difficult in the beginning, and the first week I had a huge sugar craving headache .. but that went over after the first week and now i feel great. My tummy isnt swollen at all, i feel good!! I have no complaints about this diet at all! I was also lactose intolerant, but for some reason on this diet i am able to eat all the high fat milk products without any problem!


1 comment: