Friday, July 9, 2010

July 9th

Happy Birthday Sherine,
Lets hope that I can give you a bday present today! How do you like chubby, baby boy? hihihi .... sooo as you can understand theres no little Neo yet!
4 days to expected date, i was soooo sure I was going to be one of those women that has their baby 2 weeks early (it was just a feeling) but NOPE, i guess i mistook the feeling and it should have been 2 weeks late! Ohh well, not much i can do about it. He'll come when his ready, until then MORE sleep for ME!!!
We had little Hugo/ Lina and Jenny on a visit in Malmö yesterday, David got to hold a wee one for the first time. Soo cute to see, he was all stif in his body language and uncertain on what to do, nooo worries he will get TONS of practice time!
We had lunch at this beautiful outdoor grill restaurant that just takes you to southern europe as soon as you enter the place, GREAT! Jenny and I also found some great shoe deals, 70% OFF, Got myself a pair of high black le coq sportif sneekers. Not that they fit right now, LUCKLY jenny and I are the same shoe size (i HOPE we are after this baby anyways) so she tried them on for me! She found a pair of nice white pumas.

Have a great summer day in the sun, and enjoy your beautiful summer shoes ladies. I am certainly enjoying my BIG Scholls non sexy sandels =S

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment