Thursday, July 22, 2010

Neos first pacifier




Neo really wants to be sucking on something all the time, if its not my boobs its all his fingers. So we tried out a pacifier today, and he LOVED it!
He looks so cute with his little face and that big pacifier =)

We went for his first dr appoitment today, the little guy is doing good and has gained weight. He is now 3340g, i can start seieng that his little belly is a little more chubby. Mommie also weighed herself today ... and im 12kg lighter!!! My swollen feet have finally gone down and I can use another pair of sandels execpt those non sexy Scholls !

Want to send my best and congradulations to my cousin that got married yesterday to her Daniel. May you both live in happyness and love for ever ever more ....

Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment