Sunday, July 11, 2010

Water broke .............

FINALLY ... YES the water broke.....

July 11th at 02,15a - David and I were watching a movie in bed, i fell asleep ofcourse. I wake and have to go to the bathroom ... after doing what i had to do, i stand up and it still dripping a little. So little that I can almost control it myself... I call in David and ask him, "what do you think? has my water broke? hihihi Both of us standing there with "i dont know" faces ..
I call the hospital, they tell me to put on a pad and see if it fills up, and there was no doubt about that after 10 minutes.... the kitchen floor got to feel that!!!
So we drive into the hospital, they hook me up to a mashine to check baby and my heartrate, take bloodsample ... all in all we were there 2,5hrs... still no contractions. So we get a time to come back later on today to redo these tests and will be doing this once a day for 3 days if i dont get contractions first. If nothing happens within 3 days they will start the delivery process, so we are now guarented a baby within 3 days.
David didnt get any sleep at all today, started work at 8a ... so i hope that if the process starts, it starts tomorrow morning so that i have an awake daddy with me =)

Ill keep you posted

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment